Texas Hill Country Resorts
San Antonio Luxury Hotel & Resort in the Hill Country
Revel in the experience of true Texan hospitality at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa. This charming San Antonio luxury hotel indulges every sense with outstanding amenities for relaxing, playing, meeting, dining and enjoy the beautiful Hill Country.
Relax and rejuvenate at our world-class spa, challenge yourself on our championship golf course, dine in elegant surroundings or just relax by the pool soaking up the warm Hill Country sunshine. Whether you are visiting for business or vacation, our luxury hotel in San Antonio, Texas offers a charming atmosphere, warm hospitality and a professional staff that is always on hand to assist you in creating an unforgettable stay.
- 500 luxuriously comfortable guestrooms
- Elegant ranch house décor
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Pro shop
- Spa boutique
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Camp Hyatt
- AAA Four Diamond Antlers Lodge
- General Store
- Papa Ed's Pool Bar and Grill
- Cactus Oak Tavern
- Windflower - The Hill Country Spa & Salon
- Award-winning 27-hole Arthur Hills championship golf course
- Five-acre water park with 950 foot Ramblin River® and three pools
- Biking / fitness center / basketball / tennis
- Winner of prestigious Gold Key and Gold Tee Awards
- 44,111 square feet of indoor / 33,000 square feet outdoor event space
- Perfect Venue for Weddings/Corporate/Holiday Parties
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa is proud to be a handicap accessible hotel in San Antonio, Texas that’s committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that everyone has an enjoyable and safe stay at our beautiful Hill Country resort. At our San Antonio hotel, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the resort has to offer. A range of thoughtful appointments, devices and special services make our San Antonio hotel adhered to ADA guidelines and is wheelchair accessible. Our San Antonio resort is the preferred choice for guests with disabilities in the Texas Hill Country.
Our Handicap Accessible San Antonio Hotel features:
- Services for visually impaired guests
- Audio-visual portable smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Guest room numbers are posted in Braille
- Braille symbols in elevators
- In-room dining menu in Braille
Services for physically disabled guests
- Portable bathtub benches and bathtub grab rails
- Connecting rooms
- Wheelchair accessible doors, showers, sink / vanity, towel racks, Climate controls, peepholes and closet poles
- Roll-in showers available in some rooms
- ADA lift is portable and available for use in all pools
Services for hearing impaired guests
- Telecommunication devices for the deaf
- Telephone alerting device
- Closed caption television decoder
- Front door alerting device
- Amplified telephone handsets
- Portable vibratory alarm clocks
- Connecting rooms
Wheelchair accessible areas
- All public restrooms
- Telephones in the bathrooms of accessible rooms
- Hotel lounges and restaurants
- Health Club is partially accessible
- The front entrance
- Handilift located at Activity Pool
When making reservations, please advise us as to which amenities you will require for your room so we can accommodate your requests. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival to ensure your needs are met and confirmed.
- 24-hour access
- Administrative Assistance
- Word processing
- Outgoing FAX service
- Overnight mail
- Computer workstations
The center is accessible 24 hours a day with guest room key card.
For more information please contact the Business Center at (210) 647-1234 ext. 6490 during normal business hours. Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Hard-wired and Wireless Internet is included in the Resort Fee. There is no additional charge for access.
*Meeting Space WiFi is only available to groups and conventions.
Map & Directions
18.7 miles, 23 minutes from:
Downtown San Antonio
Hyatt Riverwalk, 123 Losoya Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
Take either I-35 or I-37 South to 90 West, the Del Rio Exit. Continue on 90 West until you see the exit for 151 West, the Sea World Exit. Once on 151 West continue for approx. 8.5 miles and then exit Westover Hills Blvd and take your first available right (at the windmill) onto Hyatt Resort Dr. and continue straight. If you have missed the Hyatt Resort Dr. turn, go to the stop light ahead at Westover Hills Blvd., turn right onto Westover Hills Blvd and then take your first immediate right onto Rogers Rd. Go about a quarter of a mile and you will see the entrance to our San Antonio Texas luxury resort on the left.
17.5 miles, 27 minutes from:
San Antonio Airport (SAT), 9800 Airport Blvd., San Antonio, TX 78216
North Star Mall, 7400 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio, TX 78216
Take 410 West and follow it as it turns into 410 South. Exit onto Hwy 151 West/Sea World (Exit 9A.) Continue on 151 West for about 2.5 miles, take the Westover Hills Blvd Exit, and take your first available right (at the windmill) onto Hyatt Resort Dr. and continue straight. If you have missed the Hyatt Resort Dr. turn, go to the stop light ahead at Westover Hills Blvd., turn right onto Westover Hills Blvd and then take your first immediate right onto Rogers Rd. Go about a quarter of a mile and you will see the entrance to Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa on the left.
From I-10 West to San Antonio, exit onto 90 West/ Del Rio Exit (It is just outside of Downtown San Antonio). Continue to 90 West until you see the exit for 151 West/Sea World Exit. Continue on 151 West/Sea World for approx. 8.5 miles, Exit Westover Hills Blvd. And take an immediate right (at the windmill) onto Hyatt Resort Dr. If you have missed the Hyatt Resort Dr. turn, go to the stop light ahead at Westover Hills Blvd., turn right onto Westover Hills Blvd. and then take your first immediate right onto Rogers Rd. Go about a quarter of a mile and you will see the entrance to our San Antonio Texas resort on the left.
From Dallas or Austin
From I-35 South, take 410 West for approx 25 minutes. 410 West will turn into 410 South. Exit onto Hwy 151 West/Sea World (Exit 9A.) Continue on 151 West for about 2.5 miles, take the Westover Hills Blvd Exit, and take your first available right (at the windmill) onto Hyatt Resort Dr. and continue straight. If you have missed the Hyatt Resort Dr. turn, go to the stop light ahead at Westover Hills Blvd., turn right onto Westover Hills Blvd. and then take your first immediate right onto Rogers Rd. Go about a quarter of a mile and you will see the entrance to the resort on the left.
For printable map of the San Antonio area please click here.
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa is pleased to offer the following amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If you wish for something you don't see listed, please contact our concierge. We will make every effort to assist you.
- PDA Check-In
- Fast Board™
- Wi-Fi Internet Access in Public Areas
- Room Service 18 hours per day
- Concierge Business Center / Equipment Rental
- Secretarial Support
- Multilingual Staff
- Assistive Devices for Persons with Disabilities
- Currency Exchange
- In-Room Safe
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning $
- Valet Parking $21 per night
- Currency exchange
- Camp Hyatt
- World-class, full-service spa
- 27-hole championship golf course
- On-site dining
- Classes: Fitness Training / Water Aerobics / PDA Golf Clinics / Yoga / Nutritional Guidance
All services are on-site unless otherwise stated.
For those who prefer outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
- Valet Parking: $23 + tax per night for overnight guests, and $11 + tax for day visitors only (up to 4 hours)
- Self-Parking: Complimentary for hotel guests at one space per paid occupied room
The parking lot is monitored 24-hours a day, 7 days a week by our Security Department.
We do not offer onsite RV parking. Please call for a list of nearby options at (210) 647-1234.
Pick up some Hill Country Golf Club logoed merchandise to inspire you on the course. Choose from the latest in men's and women's fashions from brand name manufacturers. The shop at our Texas Hill Country hotel also carries the most up-to-date equipment from companies such as Callaway, Titleist and Ping, as well as golf-themed gifts and a large selection of children's golf-related items.
Hours: Open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Location: Located across adjascent to Antlers Lodge on the South end of property.
Contact: Please call (210) 520-4040.
The General Store
The General Store also offers a wide array of sandwiches and other foods, just right for picnics or dining in your guestroom.
Hours: Open daily, 6:00a.m. - 10:00p.m.
Location: Located on the 1st floor of the South Atrium, across from Springhouse Cafe.
Contact: Please call (210) 647-1234 ext. 6950.
Windflower-The Hill Country Spa Boutique
Windflower prides itself in being a leader among San Antonio spas by offering a comprehensive line of organic and eco-friendly products.
Hours: Open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Location: Located inside of Windflower - The Hill Country Spa.
Contact: Please call (210) 767-5577.
Saddlewoods Gift Shop
Hours: Open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM (hours may vary.)
Location: Conveniently located on the lobby level, across from Aunt Mary's Porch, near the South Atrium.
Contact: For more information please call (210) 684-6853.
Saddlewoods is operated by Travel Traders.
Transportation information is available from booths located curbside in front of both Terminals 1 and 2. City of San Antonio uniformed transportation agents can describe service options and provide rate estimates.
For additional ground transportation information, please call 210-207-3411.
What we can schedule for you:
- Car/Van Service – Services are provided by Elegant Transportation 210-225-5466. Availability and prices are subject to change without notice, please call for current rates and routes.
- Rental cars can be arranged, please contact our Concierge for assistance.
Airport Address: 9800 Airport Blvd., San Antonio, TX 78216
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at 888-450-5483.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa is proud to announce Rowdy and Stella’s Pet Friendly Program.
- A reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- $150.00 per stay up to 6-nights. An additional $150.00 Deep Cleaning fee will be charged from day 7 to day 30.
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as restaurants, pools, golf course, spa, etc.
- Guests will be provided an ID tag for the dog with the hotel's name and phone number; the tag must be worn for the entire stay and returned to the Front Desk upon check-out. A $25 fee will be added to the guest room bill should the tag not be returned.
- Dogs must walk in the designated "dog walk" area. Owners are responsible for the clean up of any waste while on the "dog walk" area.
- Dogs must be settled by 9:30pm.
- Owner must maintain the "Dog on Vacation" door hanger outside of door at all times.
- Owner must provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in the event of an emergency.
- Owner must call Housekeeping to arrange daily cleaning times, otherwise, room will not be serviced. The dog may not remain in the room while Housekeeping is providing service.
- Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property. The hotel does not assume liability for the guest's pet or its action while at the hotel.
Reservations are required as a limited number of pet-friendly rooms are available. Reservations must made in advance by calling 1-800-233-1234. Other rules and restrictions apply.
Firearms Policy for Guests of Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 11:00 a.m.
Follow us on Social Media
Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to stay in the loop with everything happening at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa.
Hyatt Regency Hill Country 2014 Summer Activities
Summer fun for everyone at Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa!
Green Practices and Initiatives
Learn more about Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa's eco-friendly practices.
FlowRider Birthday Party
Plan a private birthday party, and celebrate the epic way!
Book Now or call 210 647 1234