San Antonio Golf Courses
*Special offer for hotel guests! Overnight guests staying on Sunday or Monday will receive 50% off rounds of golf played on Monday or Tuesday through March 31, 2015! Call the Pro Shop at (210) 520-4040 for additional details, and click here to book your room today.
Reaching over 200 acres, the Hill Country Golf Club offers a scenic, dramatic and balanced 27-hole championship course. Designed by the nationally acclaimed architecture firm, Arthur Hills and Associates, the Hill Country Golf Club Club provides a wide-range of terrain from rolling meadows and lush hillsides to tree-shaded plateaus and tranquil lakes and ponds.
Ranked in the Top 25 Southern U.S. Golf Resorts by Condé Nast Traveler in 2012, Hill Country Golf Club is an unforgettable golf experience in San Antonio, Texas.
Our San Antonio golf course offers:
- 27 holes of championship golf in three Par 36 courses. Each course offers four tee placements, one for every level of golfer.
- GPS-equipped golf carts create an "electronic caddy", complete with illustrations of each hole in color, accurate yardage to the pin, key hazards, playing tips, and even score keeping. Each golf cart is also equipped with a scorecard, pencil, tees and beverage cooler.
- Extensive pro shop offering an extensive line of golf wear, clubs, accessories, club and shoe rental as well as staff pros to assist you in planning your San Antonio golf outing.
- Practice facility including putting green, instruction area and balls for use during practice.
- Complete clubhouse facilities with full-service restaurant, private dining room and men’s and women’s locker facilities and showers.
Hill Country Golf Club Membership
Hill Country Golf Club membership rates are available and start at just $270/month. Membership includes unlimited golf and cart usage for one year, complimentary instructional clinics, special rates on private instruction, 20% discount in our Golf Pro Shop and resort food and beverage outlets, a 10% discount in our Windflower - The Hill Country Spa, and more. Call (210) 520-4040 for additional membership details.
Winter Golf Passes Now Available
Now available for just $515, the Winter Golf Pass is an excellent value for San Antonio golfers!
About the Winter Golf Pass:
- Pass includes unlimited rounds of golf between Nov. 1st, 2014 and February 28th, 2015 (no blackout dates apply)
- Pass includes a golf cart with GPS and complimentary range balls
- Pass includes 10 percent discount on merchandise purchased at the pro shop
- Pass may be purchased by calling the Pro Shop at (210) 520-4040
Golf Lessons at Our San Antonio Golf Club
Hill Country Golf Club offers excellent golf programs and lessons for all playing levels. Golf instruction is available with prices starting at $75 per hour. Try a family golf lesson for a fun outing, or add a lesson to your corporate golf event.
Bunker Renovation Announcement
The Hill Country Golf Club has announced that it will undergo a complete bunker renovation beginning December 1st, 2014. The project is expected to span three months and be completed by March 1st, 2015. Fleetwood Services of Dallas, Texas will execute the bunker renovation using the patented, three-step Better Billy Bunker Construction Method. The Better Billy Bunker Method was developed in 1981 by former Augusta National Golf Club superintendent, Billy Fuller, to eliminate geo-textiles (fabric liners) from bunker construction and uses a patented method which makes it the most durable and fastest draining bunker method on the market.
The first step in the bunker re-construction process is to remove the current bunker sand and drainage materials which will prepare a clean surface for local rock installation. Next, new Advanced Drainage Systems piping will be installed, allowing for more effective and efficient water drainage. Lastly, the floor of the newly constructed bunkers will be lined with a two-inch layer of drainage gravel. The gravel will be sprayed with a liquid, patented liner and covered with four inches of compacted USGA specification bunker sand. The new bunkers and high quality sand will allow for improved playability and consistency throughout the 27-hole golf course.
Fees & Reservations
Tee times begin at 7:30am Monday - Friday before 1pm $135 Saturday - Sunday, before 1pm $145 Twilight Rate: daily after 2pm - 3pm $75 Super Twilight Rate: daily after 5pm $45
To book your tee time, please call (210) 520-4040. Contact our Tournament and Group Coordinator for an unforgettable corporate golf experience: Teresa Sinor (210) 509-1416 or email@example.com.