Experience Our San Antonio Golf Resort
The Hill Country Golf Club is a spectacular San Antonio resort golf course with 27 holes of pure heaven. Our beautiful, dramatic and balanced San Antonio golf course, carved out of the Texas Hill Country landscape, is a challenging and rewarding golf adventure. Set on 300 lush acres, our San Antonio golf club offers a diverse terrain, with rolling meadows, steep hillsides, wooded ravines, tree-shaded plateaus and the tranquil threat of lakes and ponds.
Ranked the #1 Texas golf destination and #17 worldwide by Condé Nast Traveler, Hill Country Golf Club is an unforgettable golf experience in San Antonio, Texas.
Delight in all the deluxe amenities of our San Antonio Texas golf resort:
- 27 holes of championship golf - in three Par 36 courses. Each course offers four tee placements, one for every level of golfer. Click here for complete course details.
- GPS-equipped golf carts - create an "electronic caddy", complete with illustrations of each hole in color, accurate yardage to the pin, key hazards, playing tips, and even score keeping. Each golf cart is also equipped with yardage books, a scorecard and pencil, ball mark repair tools, tees, ball markers, a beverage cooler, a club and ball washer, and towels for your comfort. Our caddy in the sky allows you to communicate with the pro shop for assistance or to order lunch on the green.
- Extensive pro shop - offering an extensive line of golf wear, clubs, accessories, club and shoe rental as well as staff pros to assist you in planning your San Antonio golf outing.
- Practice facility - including putting green, instruction area and balls for use during practice.
- Complete clubhouse facilities - with full-service restaurant, private dining room and men’s and women’s locker facilities and showers.
Golf Lessons at Our San Antonio Golf Club
Hill Country Golf Club offers excellent golf programs and lessons for all playing levels. Golf instruction is available with prices starting at $75 per hour. Try a family golf lesson for a fun outing, or add a lesson to your corporate golf event.
Fees & Reservations
Tee times begin at 7:30am Monday - Friday before 1pm $135 Saturday - Sunday, before 1pm $145 Twilight Rate: daily after 2pm - 3pm $75 Super Twilight Rate: daily after 5pm $45
To book your tee time, please call (210) 520-4040. Contact our Tournament and Group Coordinator for an unforgettable corporate golf experience: Teresa Sinor (210) 509-1416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.