San Antonio Golf Courses
Reaching over 200 acres, the Hill Country Golf Club offers a scenic, dramatic and balanced 27-hole championship course. Designed by the nationally acclaimed architecture firm, Arthur Hills and Associates, the Hill Country Golf Club Club provides a wide-range of terrain from rolling meadows and lush hillsides to tree-shaded plateaus and tranquil lakes and ponds.
Ranked in the Top 25 Southern U.S. Golf Resorts by Condé Nast Traveler in 2012, Hill Country Golf Club is an unforgettable golf experience in San Antonio, Texas.
Our San Antonio golf course offers:
- 27 holes of championship golf in three Par 36 courses. Each course offers four tee placements, one for every level of golfer.
- GPS-equipped golf carts create an "electronic caddy", complete with illustrations of each hole in color, accurate yardage to the pin, key hazards, playing tips, and even score keeping. Each golf cart is also equipped with a scorecard, pencil, tees and beverage cooler.
- Extensive pro shop offering an extensive line of golf wear, clubs, accessories, club and shoe rental as well as staff pros to assist you in planning your San Antonio golf outing.
- Practice facility including putting green, instruction area and balls for use during practice.
- Complete clubhouse facilities with full-service restaurant, private dining room and men’s and women’s locker facilities and showers.
Hill Country Golf Club Membership
Hill Country Golf Club membership rates are available and start at just $270/month. Membership includes unlimited golf and cart usage for one year, complimentary instructional clinics, special rates on private instruction, 20% discount in our Golf Pro Shop and resort food and beverage outlets, a 10% discount in our Windflower - The Hill Country Spa, and more. Call (210) 520-4040 for additional membership details.
Golf Lessons at Our San Antonio Golf Club
Hill Country Golf Club offers excellent golf programs and lessons for all playing levels. Golf instruction is available with prices starting at $75 per hour. Try a family golf lesson for a fun outing, or add a lesson to your corporate golf event.
Fees & Reservations
Tee times begin at 7:30am Monday - Friday before 1pm $135 Saturday - Sunday, before 1pm $145 Twilight Rate: daily after 2pm - 3pm $75 Super Twilight Rate: daily after 5pm $45
To book your tee time, please call (210) 520-4040. Contact our Tournament and Group Coordinator for an unforgettable corporate golf experience: Teresa Sinor (210) 509-1416 or firstname.lastname@example.org.